Selling Birthdays

Sunday, August 31

Now that Bitty Baby is the popular toy in the house Carter is always wanting to play with it too. Hannah is doing a great job of sharing, but she keeping telling Carter, "When you sell your birthday you can have a bitty too." or "You have to sell your birthday Carter." It took me a little while to figure out, but here is the translation, 'Carter, you can get a Bitty Baby when we celebrate your birthday.' I love how her little mind works even if the words are a little off.

4 remarks:

Jena said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she'll be 4!! Can you even imagine the b-day bill when she turns 16! Yikes!

Grandma said...

Send Hannah my love on her fourth birthday. Tell her I love and miss her.

PattiCakes said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Hannah! Happy Birthday to you! Love Aunt Patticakes

KK said...

lol...too funny!