
This morning we decided to start celebrating Hannah's Birthday! We have a super busy week and I knew she would want to spend a little extra time with her gift before school and Awana started.

Carter was very willing to help Hannah.

It's BITTY!

And yes I did find the 'pink box'. For those of you who don't know the story the day I went to order Hannah the doll and starter chest they were sold out and discontinued. This is the one thing that Hannah talks about nonstop so I knew I had to find one. I tried the store in New York and no luck. So finally I gave in and bought the thing on eBay. I paid way more then I should have, but she got her pink box and she was tickled.

I am going to be 4!
1 remarks:
Happy 4 TH Birthday Hannah! Bitty Babies are the best! You should see Kara's you can tell she really plays with hers a lot.
Post a Comment