Colletti Fun

Saturday, August 23

We were so excited that Jen, Hudson, and Andrew drove out to hang out with us. Hannah has actually been counting down the days on her calendar until Hudson arrived.

We had lots of fun. We went downtown to meet Brian for lunch and take a quick tour of the capital. Above you can see our very official guide Carter.

We went to the ETown fair of course.

This was actually the highlight of Jen's trip. wink.

Hudson and Andrew loved Chocolate World. Andrew kept saying hello to everyone/cow.

Jen and I also had a girls night out. We just had so much fun!! I hope they will return soon!!

2 remarks:

PattiCakes said...

I love the picture of Sarah Jane waving. Nicole walked past as I was looking at it and said...I love that picture of Sarah Jane...she looks so cute...I love her.

Hilsher Hollow said...

These are great memory maker pics