The Box

Wednesday, August 13

So I was doing the laundry when I heard Sarah Jane cracking up. This is what I found.

How did she get in the box? Hannah responds so sweetly, "Well Momma she crawled in and I pushed the box up so she couldn't get out."
Did I mention the other day I walked in the room and Hannah was holding SJ's legs. "What are you doing Hannah?" I asked sharply. To which Hannah so innocently replies, "I am just trying to control her Momma."

Now Carter decides to join in with the fun.

He thought he was super cool chilling in the box.

Hannah discovered even another use for the box. I just love to watch and listen to the kids use their imagination. It is amazing the stories they create with their daily play.

P.S. I was planning on putting the box in the trash, but the kiddos pulled it out. I am so glad they did it kept them busy for most of the day.

5 remarks:

Carrie said...

So why in the world do we continue to buy expensive toys? :-) I don't know. My girls play with boxes and laundry baskets all the time! Very cute pics!

KK said...

Too cute! I also love watching kids use their imaginations!

Joy said...

Jordan saw the picture of Sarah Jane in the box and said that he hoped you weren't sending her on an airplane like that.

Terri said...

My girls love boxes also...they color them, play in them, pull each other around...
Funny how something sooo simple occupies them the most!

Grandma said...

There is no greater toy than a good box!