


So the other day I had to run over to Staples. While I was there all the school supplies are front and center so Hannah and Carter was EVERYTHING! So we decided we would try out some paints.
The kids love painting! We have actually done it almost everyday since we went to Staples. I actually really love that the kids will paint while I am cooking dinner. The sit and paint and talk to me while I paint. Hannah loves to paint polka dots. Cater likes to use different brush techniques.
I will have to post some of the art work soon!! Right now I am finding cute frames and decorating their room. They love it!
I

2 remarks:
I still have the Thank-you card that Hannah and Carter drew on and Hannah signed on my refrigerator door! I love it!
How fun! Great pics!
Post a Comment