Pool Fun

Wednesday, August 6

Today I took the kids over to the Rutt's house to play in the pool with Dakota and Wyatt.

Sarah Jane had fun, but spent most of her time sleeping in the pool house. I finally decided I needed to wake her up to come join the fun.

Carter had a total blast with the boys. He really liked playing catch with Wyatt, which was so fun to watch because neither one had the best aim. Carter woke up from his nap asking about the boys.

The kids enjoyed a pool side lunch while Julie and I got to visit a little.

Sarah Jane is growing up so fast.

Me with the Kiddos.

Thank you Julie we had such a wonderful day!!

3 remarks:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you had a great day at the pool! Your pictures are really cute! The only thing missing is the 2 piece!! :-)

KK said...

What a great way to spend the day! Sarah Jane really is getting big...she is so cute!

Hilsher Hollow said...

That pool is soooo neat. Also so neat that you are spending such wonderful time with your children (and their friends)