
Last week we went out to Lake Tobias and had a BLAST. I could not believe how close the animals were.

Carter was just amazed to see the animals. I thought he might be shy, but he loved looking at the animals. Now, in the petting zoo it was a different story when the goats would charge at Carter he would throw his crackers up in the air and run for shelter, which was usually up Momma's leg.

It was a big group which made it so fun. Joelle and Lauren were also along for the ride, but they missed this photo. I guess someone had to take a photo. Thank you Joelle.

Carter and Hannah loved the Safari. Carter didn't want to feed them but he would throw the crackers at the heads of the animals. I could NOT believe the things we got to see. Now my kids are going to hate the Zoo because they can't pet any of the animals.

Momma and Carter

At the end of this long day the kids were ready for a good rest. Although Hannah had a sleepover that night with Catlin and Lindsay. Thanks for taking us out there Tiffany we had a great time.
3 remarks:
Carter is getting soooo tall. He looks grown up. It was fun talking to them today. I loved Sarah Jane saying HHHHHHi. Did I fool Hannah into thinking it was really Bitty on the phone?
Just to clarify, I am not scared of a cow, but am scared at the thought of being gored by the stinkin' huge horns...nice pic though :-)
I love Lake Tobias...so glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment