Perfect Morning

Saturday, August 9

The kids actually slept in a little this morning so I took advantage of it and went to the gym before they got up. When I got home everyone was up and ready to go. So Daddy made us waffles. Since it is so beautiful outside we decided to move our dining outside this morning. Although I have to admit that Brian was cracking me up. He wanted to cook the waffles outside so it would be like camping, but I explained that usually people didn't have Belgian waffles while they were out camping.

The next highlight was the bird that flew in and almost hit me in the face. I even let out an uncontrollable yell. Anyway it was a great family morning and we are now off to the hiking trail for a walk.

3 remarks:

Jen said...

PRECIOUS! So glad you were able to enjoy the gorgeous day! WE did as well - I LOVE DAYS LIKE THIS!

Grandma said...

I see you had company for breakfast (besides the bird) You are creating such good memories for the children. Send me a waffle.

Joy said...

I like your new child in the seat.