Zoo Pals

Tuesday, July 1

Should I be concerned? My kids would take paper plates over fine china. Last night I gave Brian his dinner on a paper plate since he was running out the door to go golfing. The kids noticed and decided that they would also like paper products. So they got out the animal paper plates that have matching disposable sippys. The cups are great if you are having a lot of kids over.

So this morning it started again. "Momma can we please use those special cups and plates?" Hannah asked. I guess I should be grateful it is less mess for me to clean.

I did find out that there is a website so the kids can meet the zoo pal animals. They all have names, birthdays, likes, and skills. So if you have some free time check it out. My kids now think that they are using 'famous' plates.

0 remarks: