Fall Fashion

Sunday, July 27

I have started to get Hannah's school stuff for the fall. I still don't know the teacher, but I am so excited. I think my favorite part of back to school is the shopping. Today I found this adorable jacket by neige. I love to shop online, but now that Hannah is of shopping age she really loves to go to the stores. Although she has been shopping online for her Bitty Baby. She asks me, "Momma can I get on the internet to shop for my Bitty?" I just can't believe that she is surfing the web (with assistance of course). I get so excited about the things I get to do with Hannah. I think it must be that she is the first. With Sarah Jane I am just loving the baby moments. I am in no rush for Janie to go off to school. Although I am so excited that Janie will get to share Hannah's school clothes. Girls are so much fun!! If you are feeling bad for Carter I did find some boy stuff. It is fun to dress my little man,but I love the tights, shoes, clips, dresses etc for the girls.

1 remarks:

Jena said...

Absolutely no doubt Hannah will get the "best dressed" award for her school ;-)