Underage?

Wednesday, July 2

So tonight was our weekly date night. We decided to go out and play 9 holes of golf at lorn Valley. It is a beautiful course and it even has an island green on the back 9. We had an amazing round of golf. So on the way home we decided to stop for a snack. I decided that it was such a beautiful evening and we were out on the deck. So I ordered myself a mixed drink. "May I see your ID?" came out of the mouth of my server. It was like she asked if I saw the alien ship land next door. I looked at Brian and he said "your Driver's License Honey". I didn't even bring my purse. I looked at her again and she was really serious. I am still laughing. It was really a nice feeling to know that I can still hang with the college crowd.

The night ended with fireworks. We watched the BTurk fireworks display with a few other couples in our backyard. Sarah Jane thought it was the best ever she was belly laughing after Brian lit each one. Carter was not so sure. Hannah wanted to set off the fireworks herself. ABs aren't you glad you came out?

0 remarks: