9 months and climbing

Tuesday, July 29

Today I ran upstairs to grab a laundry basket and on the way down I found Miss Sarah Jane on her way up. I knew that she could stand at the first step, but she went up the steps like a toddler. I guess it is time to block off those stairs.

I still can't believe how fast she climbs. Hannah and Carter weren't even crawling until about 9 months and Sarah Jane is trying to walk and climbs really well. I want her to go back to the cuddle stage. Although I will admit that I get enough cuddles from Carter to last. He is a cuddle man.

"Look Momma I am almost to the top. Do you think I can have the keys to the car Hannah and I want to go shopping?"

2 remarks:

Hilsher Hollow said...

I so remember the days when my kids learned to climb the stairs--the whole way up!!! It was like they were learning it behind my back and one day just up and crawled to the top of the stairs. It surprised me (and scared me, too)

KK said...

Way to go Sarah Jane!