Nail Polish

Wednesday, July 16

This may have been the highlight of the trip for Hannah. After naps on Monday Uncle Matt and his girlfriend, Kara, took the kids into town to get some flavored ice. On the walk back they stopped to buy a truck for Carter and some nail polish for Hannah. The kids had so much fun that when Matt and Kara were leaving to go on a date to the movies the kids cried and cried. Carter kept saying "I go too. I go too. Unc Matt I go too." Thanks for a fun afternoon.

Painting Nails

Kara actually let Hannah paint her nails. I have not been this brave yet. Hannah thought it was the best ever.

I just love that Hannah told Kara she needed to drink some water while she was getting her toes done. My little Diva.

1 remarks:

KK said...

How fun for Hannah!
I was excited to see another Kara with a "K"!!!