SHARK! I can hear the jaws theme music playing. All you can see is the fin as it approaches from the other side of the ottoman.
The kids had so much fun today. First, we pretended that Sarah Jane was a shark and we ran all over the house. Sarah just laughed and laughed. Next, the kids found the car seats in the house and decided to 'make a car' Hannah drove in her booster seat. "Carter and Sarah Jane have to ride in the back of our car because they are kids" Hannah informs me, "... but sometimes Carter is Daddy and then he is allowed to ride in the front, but he still can't drive. Daddys drive to fast and he might scare Sarah Jane." What can I say she speaks the truth. So we took a trip to Hershey Park to go on the 'screaming Daddy ride' (also known as the Falcon. It is Hannah's favorite ride and she always yells to Daddy while riding. I am the lucky one that get to ride with her. I still can't believe she is allowed on that ride.) Then, we drove to Daddy's work, stopped by chocolate world to visit the Waller boys and then parked at home to have a picnic. WOW what a busy day. I even got a load of laundry done while at Hershey Park. Did I mention we never left the house? I just love the kids imagination. At one point we had to stop the car because an elephant was standing in the road. We were able to go again because we threw peanuts over to the side so he would go eat them.Another recent favorite I want to share is that Sarah Jane now opens my kitchen cabinets. I am not so excited about her opening the cabinets, but I love that she sits and claps proudly for herself as soon as all the doors are open.


2 remarks:
I put the first picture on the wallpaper of my desktop, and everytime I sign on, it cracks me up!
Too funny!
Post a Comment