Food & Fireworks

Sunday, July 6

This was Sarah Jane's first 4th of July and she LOVED the fireworks!! We let her stay up 2 nights so she wouldn't miss out.

The cookout was wonderful. We had a great time hanging out with the other 6 couples. The food was amazing!! I think we need to plan more cookouts just for the food. As for my watermelon bowl... cutting watermelon stars takes a lot longer then I ever imagined. The honey dew was a little less ripe than I had hoped but it still looked like stars & stripes in red, white and blue. Amanda made a really yummy flag cake! I thought I would post the patriotic food, but it was all really good.



2 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

Love your new blog design! And your cake and fruit bowl. Incredible. Happy 4th! Late. :)

KK said...

wow...the food looks amazing...yummy!