
I am so excited about my new side table. It is an antique oak wine barrel that was crafted into a table. I just love the marking on the table.Brian and I went in search of bedroom furniture the other day and on our way out of the store I found this table. I wasn't sure, but once we got it home I just loved it. I plan to decorate the table with some vineyard books and a pewter dish full of corks.

6 remarks:
Love your new table! Still on for wed night? I PROMISE we won't bail on you this time! Oh, and I would love egg recipes...I never know what to do with all those hardboiled eggs:)
Happy St. Patty's Day!
i love love love this table!! where did you find it?
I feel the need to buy you coasters after last night...if I ever get out again, I'll do just that!
love it!
love it!
Post a Comment