Prayers

Saturday, March 1

We had a wonderful morning. We made our Saturday morning waffle breakfast and then had family time. During our family time we sang songs, prayed, read the bible and acted out the story of Lazarus. The kids wrapped Brian up in toilet paper and pretended that he was Lazarus and Hannah was Mary, Lazarus sister. I played Jesus. Anyway we acted out the story and Lazarus came to life and pulled off all the paper. The kids had a great time and we talked about a lot of different things. I just hope they stop calling Lazarus the toilet paper man.

Anyway on another note we have some big decisions that we are making as a family right now and we would appreciate all the prayers we can get. Just pray that Brian and I can have direction, wisdom and peace. I just don't see how things could work out for us, but I know that God can do anything! I will share more details as our prayers are answered.

Hannah just loves putting on layers. She was so cute today!

6 remarks:

Jena said...

Why, oh why are there not picts of Lazarus?
I'll definitely keep you guys in my prayers...and I'll call ya soon! I'm excited to see what God has planned for your family...I'm sure it's awesome!

Jen said...

Will also be praying for you guys!! Our God is sooo good and perfect ALL THE TIME! Love the details of your beautiful Saturday with your family! GREAT FAMILY MEMORIES!

Claremont First Ward said...

She is sooooooo cute. Hope that decision is clarified for you.........

Terri said...

I love this post, Nancy! Sounds like such a fun Saturday morning...and what great memories you are making for your kids! We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers. I don't know what the situation is, but I do know that we have also been in situations that sound familiar and God is soooo good! And we have become stronger b/c of those situations! Our God can do ANYTHING!!!

KK said...

I will be praying. God is good and I know he will guide you guys in this decision.

Hannah is too cute!

Susanne said...

I will be praying for you. Have a great day today!