Turk FamilyI just want to note that Brian and I didn't realize it was Easter until it was here. Actually we knew about a week ago. I just don't understand? We were actually married Easter Weekend and our anniversary is a few weeks away. I heard on the radio this only happens once every 230 years.
We went to church this morning to enjoy a great sermon on Courage. I over heard Brian talking to a friend and he said, "I knew the message today was on courage, that is why I wore these pants." So what does everyone think about these pants? I will share the story later.
Side note: I went into Sarah Jane's room the other morning and Hannah was in there getting dressed while Sarah Jane was babbling away. Hannah looks up and says, "Good Morning Momma. Sarah Jane is awake."I respond, "Good morning, yes she is awake. I hear her talking."
In her sweet innocent voice Hannah says, "Yeah Momma she is talking to Jesus, because she needs to get Jesus in her heart."
Isn't this just how it goes when the kids look super cute and you want to take a photo of them? Little Stinker.


4 remarks:
Priceless picture of SJ...love that she's sucking her thumb! Precious!
...and how do you guys look so tan in the family picture...are you hiding a tanning bed that I don't know about in the basement???
I LOVE your kids' coordinating outfits! Way too cute! Hope you guys had a great Easter!
Another great family pic of you guys! I love the pic of SJ sucking her thumb...so cute!
Sarah Jane looks very much like Brian when he was a baby in that last picture. It looks like you all had a lovely Easter. I was glad to hear that the quiche turned out well.
Post a Comment