Movie Night

Friday, March 14

Brian was traveling yesterday, which made for a really long day for me. At about 6:00p it was time for a movie. We close the big drapes which make it really dark. Then we turn off all the light and pretend we are in the movie theater. We just bought 101 Dalmatians and the kiddos loved ever minute. Although I think the only reason Carter was into it was the popcorn. We love you little buddy.

4 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

The stuff memories are made of......

Grandma said...

I was so glad to see that you included Pooh in your movie night. Sounds like a fun night. I miss you all!

Terri said...

WE love movie night too! We just had one last night...the girls picked Cinderella III and we had our popcorn in hand! Priceless memories!!!

KK said...

How fun! What great memories your kids will have of this!