
While Hannah was at preschool today I went to Chocolate World with the 3 little ones.

Allison really wanted to eat the giant candy, but Carter kept telling her "no.no.no."

Wow look Cows! It was so cute to hear Carter and Allison say Moo and pointing the entire ride.

"Oh! Carter this is so exciting!" Allison exclaims.

Oh Yeah. Sarah Jane and I were there too.
We even got to hang out the Rebecca and Anna for a short while before picking up Hannah.

"No, I don't want to go. I want to nap here," Allison wishes as she points to where she wants to go.
2 remarks:
Allison is so lucky to be spending time with such great friends. I am always impressed by your adventures with the little gang. Makes my job seem easy!
Chocolate World is such a great place to take the kids when you want to get them out. I'm so glad we live close to it!
Post a Comment