
Sarah Jane is such a big girl. I am sad to say that my baby is growing up. She now has to sit straight up in the stroller. She loved being outside today. As you can tell by that cute grin on her face.

I am also watching Allison today. The kids just have so much fun playing together. I am just so glad I got to take them outside to play for a while. The fresh air was wonderful. Although back inside Hannah and Carter were teaching Allison how to go down the stairs on her belly. She was laughing and laughing. I don't have any photos of this activity because I was hands-on. Hannah might have Allison potty trained in the next few days. wink.wink.

We found a little pond by our house that had ducks. The kids were running in circles yelling quack quack!

Love walking the babies.

Of course the kids found the only snow on the ground and had to play in it. Since it was so warm it was a combination of snow and mud. YUCK! But the kids loved it!!

Carter got his shopping cart stuck in the snow.

Lunch time.

Hannah's Hair Design. Hannah really wanted Allison to wear bows in her hair today. She looks so cute and she knows it to. She is a doll baby.
4 remarks:
If Hannah gets Allison potty trained, I am sending Owen over...not to be returned until potty trained! :-)
Cute picts..Owen had that same bear outfit...I LOVED that!
Hope your day is going well!
So cool you got to spend the day outside today...it WAS beautiful! It was fun seeing you last week too, we should definitely hang out sometime! Jaelyn was full of talk about "Hannah Turk" that day, it was so cute!
New hairstyle, potty training, stair training....maybe you could throw in riding a bike by the end of the week. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives!! Can't wait to see what adventures today brings!!
Those pics make me excited for sping! I love the one of Sarah Jane in the bear outfit...adorable!
Post a Comment