Today we built a fort and it was a blast. The kids took the toys inside and even made a bed in case anyone wanted to take a nap. Yeah Right! Of course I had to pretend I couldn't find them anywhere.
Hey, there! It's 1 a.m. and I can't sleep! I think I'm missing missing Jeff! What's a girl to do but stalk blogs! Like your new blog colors, very springy. And the pictures of Easter, too! We had a really great time, thanks for having us over!
I am just loving every moment of my walk with the Lord. I have an amazing husband, Brian. We have been together since 2002. We have been blessed with our 4 children Hannah Grace, Carter, Sarah Jane and Lucy.
2 remarks:
Now that's a fort! I better make sure Kara doesn't see that or she will realize what sorry fort mommy and daddy make her....lol! Well done!
Hey, there! It's 1 a.m. and I can't sleep! I think I'm missing missing Jeff! What's a girl to do but stalk blogs! Like your new blog colors, very springy. And the pictures of Easter, too! We had a really great time, thanks for having us over!
Post a Comment