Big Day

Thursday, March 20

This morning I went to school with Hannah Grace to help out with the Easter Party. I had a wonderful time and Hannah Grace was so excited to have me all to herself. I am so proud of her. I wished I had taken the camera to the party they did a race with the egg on the spoon, had and egg hunt, crafts and lots of songs and games. I am so grateful that I am able to be a part of Hannah's world. Thanks to Brian for watching Carter, Allison and Sarah Jane.

Another FIRST! Sarah Jane is eating cereal. I don't think she really likes it. When I went in for her 4 month check up the doctor told me that I should start feeding her cereal. Well truth is that it is so much easier just to give her milk. So with her 6 month appointment around the corner I decided I should at least try to feed her some cereal. For now SJ just laughs and laughs and lets the cereal drip all over the front of her. Sweet baby.

Tonight I had a HOT date with my Husband. Yippee!

1 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

Such great pictures......and I'm so glad you had a hot date, too. I need one of those soon.