I apologize to all my loyal readers that I have been slacking in my blog entries. I can make a couple of great excuses; my husband has been working on the computer 24-7, I have 2 kids and am ready to pop with baby #3, or I am just plain lazy. I shouldn't say that I am lazy, but I have been distracted with so many 'projects' lately. For example, taking everything out of the kitchen cabinets so I can scrub them inside and out which also goes along with alphabetizing all my spices. I made a comment to my doctor this week about my crazy nesting activities and she replied, "we don't become alarmed until you start to alphabetize your neighbors spices." So to the neighbors you are warned if I come knocking.
We don't really have any news at the Turk house. Brian went to Cincinnati, OH for 4 days to go golfing with my Dad. It is a yearly tradition that they meet up with the same group of guys every year. The younger guys this year decided they want to start some more traditions like having a trophy that is passed to the winner every year and making a scrap book with photos, which I can totally picture my husband sitting at the table with a glue gun. right?! NOT! Maybe he will go visit the Oakes' so he can use the endless supply of scrapbook tools and get some great pointers.
The kids are doing great!! Thanks to the Montgomery Family the kids are also very wet!! Along with a gift for baby Turk they wanted to send the kids a little something. Well, I would hardly call it a "little" something. More like a huge, wet something. The above photo is the new Step 2 Water Park that the kids are just loving!! Today Hannah had her friend Kacy over to play and shared the new water park with her. During the visit I also got to visit with Jen and Carter really loves baby Trey!! He is just so fascinated with him. I hope that he is the same with baby Turk!!
I would also like to add that along with getting my kids really wet for 2 days in a row now. Brian and I were able to enjoy a dinner alone while the kids played with the water park on the other side of the screen door. It was like free babysitting. Thanks Montgomery Family!
Well I must get back to my busy life. Both kids are awake and trying to get their exhausted Daddy to wake up on the couch. So I better distract them or send them out to the water park once again. Hope everyone is loving the fall weather as much as we are!! Oh that is another excuse I have been spending most days outside in this GREAT fall weather!!
4 years ago

3 remarks:
Love the new toy...how nice that it came just in time to give you some MUCH NEEDED rest and a break from the madness! I may need to get one of those myself someday!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Brian is welcome to use my scrapbooking supplies at any time, but he must be supervised so that he does not hurt himself with any of the sharp tools or glue-dot himself to any surface. A picture of a guy scrapbooking would be worth so much more than a thousand words!
Wow...what a cool toy! When Brian is done with all of his scrapbooking, tell him we have a ton of wedding pictures he can work on (haha...j/k)! I can just imagine it now...David and Brian sitting on the couch together watching the Steeler game and ... scrapbooking. Yeah, right!!! Can't wait to meet the new little Turk baby! See you soon, hopefully. :) Autumn
Post a Comment