This morning we got up and went over to Mount Calvary to enjoy an all you can eat breakfast. After eating Brian was given the assignment to bid on this really beautiful wooden rocking fire engine. Unfortunately he was out bid. We also went over to the kids festival and had lots of fun walking around and visiting with our friends. Hannah Grace really wants to go on the blow up jumping things, but she will only go if Carter goes, but Carter is too small. Maybe next year?? Carter had a lot of fun on the playground. At one point I caught him under the jungle gym looking up... when I looked to see what he was looking at I saw 3 young girls in skirts. I really hope that he isn't trying to look up skirts at this young age!! He is still my baby!!
Hannah is looking very sad because she missed out on the lollipop rings. Kacy was so sweet to offer Hannah Grace some licks, but Hannah didn't want to share.
The Girls. It makes me so happy that we have found a church home where the kids have made such wonderful friends. Not to mention the wonderful friends that Brian and I have made. It is a blessing to have tons of love and support. I look forward to building many memories here.
I am also grateful that Hannah Grace hasn't noticed Isaac yet. For those of you who don't know Isaac is already spoken for... he is Kacy's boyfriend. I just love that it is so important to the girls to have boyfriends, but the boys really want nothing to do with this activity.

0 remarks:
Post a Comment