This morning Brian had some work to do so I went to a local park to walk with Jena and Owen. We had a really nice time chatting and the kids were hilarious. Hannah and Carter taught Owen how to kick while riding in the stroller. They also enjoyed some fresh banana muffins that Hannah and I baked this morning. Hannah added her special touch to the muffins by using princess muffin paper. I just love watching Hannah Grace grow up everyday!!After we returned home from the park Daddy was ready to take us to the Autumn Festival in a nearby town. We had hoped for a pony ride, but we got one even better. Hannah got to ride on an actual train. She was very excited about the ride. As we boarded the train Hannah looks up at me and said, "this is just like the train Uncle TAP got to ride on." I can't believe that she can remember back that far!! We even rode the train with Marissa, a girl in Hannah's preschool class. It was so much fun!! We also got to hang out with our neighbors Chris and Sue. Although the highlight for Hannah was playing with baby Allison!! Before leaving we even ran into the Coleman Family who seemed to be enjoying the live music at the Festival!! After this HOT trip to the festival I am ready for a nap.
P.S. I just want to share that I did consider riding the mechanical bull at the Festival to help speed up the arrival date of Baby Turk. wink.wink.

0 remarks:
Post a Comment