
Today Carter was playing with his trucks on the table. He had them all set up and was having a great time. Next thing I know Hannah comes in and as you can see all the trucks are on the floor. She has other plans for Carter.

She decides that Carter needs to be playing kitchen. Good little buddy just plays along to make her happy.

Tonight Hannah had Awana Cubbies. Since tonight was the first official night they called up each of the kids individually who had a birthday in September so they could sing Happy Birthday to them. So Hannah was called up and they started to sing and Hannah Grace said, " No. No. Do not sing Happy Birthday to me. I already had a birthday at my house. It isn't my birthday." The leaders tried to explain to Hannah that they were singing to all the children with a birthday in September. Finally, they told Hannah that she could sit down if she didn't want them to sing to her. So she did!

Daddy helps Hannah prepare for Cubbies.

Brian and Carter are playing football. Brian taught Carter how to put his fingers down. As you can see Carter doesn't really understand. Carter puts both index fingers down because he knows he needs to use two fingers, but he doesn't want to use two on the same hand. Cute Cute.
3 remarks:
Hannah was too much with the whole b-day saga. She was REALLY getting upset...like to the point of tears and just kept saying, "I already had my birthday at home the last day." She looked so relieved when she finally got out of the "singing to her" thing. Ryan just looked at me and said, "I thought women were usually a little older when they start wanting to forget their birthdays??"
Jena-
I just love that you quoted Hannah because that is exactly what she would say and I can imagine the total trauma she felt over the event. I just love Ryans take on the whole situation too. Such a man. wink.wink.
I think that 'last day' is one of my favorite phrases right now. She uses that one a lot!
Okay, way to go Brian on teaching the football stance at such an early age - Mike would be proud!
Kacy earned the nickname "Bossy Bear" from Joyce when she was much younger. It has stuck, and she has even named one of her favorite bears with that same name!
LOVE the bday drama! You are so right that girls are drama!
Post a Comment