
First thing this morning Hannah decided to do Carter's hair while she was doing her own. I just love that Carter tolerates this and then he walks away and takes out his clips and yells "Touch Down".

This looks like a photo of Carter baking, but really he just wanted to eat some of the raisins. Funny Guy!
Now here is the serious baker! She made two types of cookies today. The first was a healthy cookie if there is such a thing. They were Chocolate Chip, Raisin, Sunflower seed and Oatmeal cookies. The kids love them and I think they are good for a 'healthy cookie'. Next we made one of our favorites the Oatmeal Raisin cookies. Yummy!!
After baking we went to Harrisburg with Brian and got to hang out with the Coleman Clan for a little while. I just love to watch the three kids play!! Anna is like the sister Hannah always wanted!! Today they were playing Mommy. Hannah was the mommy and Anna was the baby. Hannah would buckle Anna in the stroller and push her around. Then Hannah would give her a drink of milk, pretend to change her diaper, and give her toys. Although the BEST part and I so wish I had a camera was Hannah trying to carry Anna. The only problem is they are almost the same size?! It was very cute watching Hannah trying to lift Anna out of the stroller. I think they both thought it was a great plan, but they never could figure out how to execute it.
Well I must run!! Both kids are awake and it sounds like "quiet time" is getting to be very LOUD!!

0 remarks:
Post a Comment