TOUCHDOWN!

Saturday, September 15

We are having a great weekend!! Friday night we went to a local art gallery. It was a really nice time. The kids didn't really care about the art, but they LOVED listening to the live string band. Saturday we had big plans of pony rides and pumpkins, but on our way out the door we realized that the festival is really next weekend. Oops! So we went to lunch with the Coleman family and then settled for a walk around the town.
After getting some well needed rest we went back out and walked through our little town for about 30-45 minutes. I just love walking in this fall weather!! Did I mention that we have football on the TV 24-7. This is also part of the fall weather and I love it!! Carter is super cute. Every time he sees football on TV he just starts to yell, "GO" "Touchdown" "tackle". He just thinks that you should be yelling at the TV during football. He learned this from his Dad. The other night we were in a donut shop and football came on and Carter again starts yelling in the middle of the shop. I must say he takes after Brian.

0 remarks: