I know it sounds funny, but I feel so happy and exhausted right now!! This morning I cleaned and took a nap. Thanks to Brian for taking care of the kidos!! We ate lunch and then I was off to the grocery store. It was a very long and heavy trip to the store. The cart was almost impossible to turn toward the end. I will pat myself on the back for a moment and share that I saved $87 using my coupons today.
Tonight was wonderful!! It was totally last minute but we had a little Steelers party. The Hostetter Family came over and brought with them some delicious apple dumplings. I had the most wonderful time visiting with Jena while the men watched football and the kids ran around. It was such a relaxing evening with sloppy joes, macaroni, and chips. I did have a pregnancy moment and forget to put the evaporated milk in my macaroni, but I caught it about 10 minutes into baking and it came out okay. Then, our new neighbors, Brian and Dana, joined us with their little girl Grace. Hannah and Grace have a ton of fun together. They usually tell Carter what to do. Although tonight Carter had Owen to back him up. Anyway I am just feeling so grateful and happy tonight. I just feel like the Lord has really blessed our family with these friendships. Brian and I were just talking the other night about really wanting to entertain more and next thing you know we are entertaining and loving every moment. Well, almost every moment. I think we would like to forget the moments where all 4 kids were screaming at the top of their lungs. Just to hear themselves yell. YIKES!!
Thanks to everyone that made tonight so special!! Next time I will try and take a photo. Whoops!
4 years ago

1 remarks:
Thanks for such a fun night! Good food, kids had a great time, excellent end to the weekend...only bad thing was the backsliding :-)The Mac n' cheese was worth it!
Have a great week and can't wait to hear that baby news!
Post a Comment