Valentine's Baby

Wednesday, February 20

Jena lost 6 pounds 5 ounces on Valentine's Day when little Avalyn Jean made her arrival. She was not due until mid March, but we were all so excited to meet her. She is just a little doll. I got to meet her on the 15th. I had a wonderful visit with Ryan and Jena. We are so happy for you guys!! It is so fun that Owen and Carter are 3 months apart and Sarah Jane and Avalyn are 4 months apart.
We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow baby Ava and Owen.

2 remarks:

Kristen Oakes said...

For a crazy moment when all I saw was the picture I thought you popped out a fourth to surprise us! Obviously I wasn't doing good math, but still...

LOVED the bean idea below.

KK said...

That is such a nice pics of you and baby Avalyn.