The Barn

Wednesday, February 13

We also spent a lot of time down in the barn. I actually had a blast scrubbing out buckets, making grain buckets, feeding and grooming the horses. It sure is a beautiful barn. It feels more like a home than a barn.

This is Amico who is so terrified of Sarah Jane that he didn't even want to eat his breakfast. He would rather just watch SJ to make sure she didn't move. Every time SJ would coo Amico would start to blow air out of his nose like.. 'I am so scared I don't know what to do!' It was really funny.

Reval trying to figure out what I was doing with the camera. Reval is the Stallion in the barn, but he is a sweetheart and loves treats.

Willow. This is my Mom's driving pony. She is just the sweetest thing.

My mom let me drive the buggy and it was actually really tough. I also could not believe how fast you go. A few times I just grabbed my seat and tried not to scream. It is really amazing. Although I think I will just stick to the riding. I would rather jump then drive.

1 remarks:

Kristen Oakes said...

So are you back home now? Missed all your postings during the time you were away. Hope to see more of your trip soon!