Today I had to run some errands in Hershey so I brought some lollipops in the car to give the kids if they were good in the store. Truthfully I wanted to give them lollipops to keep them awake on our way home. The kids were great! So on our drive home I gave Hannah and Carter a lollipop. Half way home I hear Carter saying, " No SHarah! no no no Sharah." I was able to look out of the corner of my eye only to see Carter pointing and a little white stick in the car seat. Yes my sweet little Sarah Jane had the lollipop in her mouth. Carter wanted to share but wasn't sure how to get it out of her mouth. Needless to say we had a long talk about not putting things in Sarah Jane's mouth. I think SJ really enjoyed her new taste.



1 remarks:
Uh, oh. It's all over now. Once my kids had their first taste of flavored sugar, there has been no going back. :) Although SJ is really little. Maybe she won't remember! :)
Post a Comment