Big Brothers

Thursday, February 21

This morning while Hannah was at school I took Carter and Sarah Jane over to visit with Jena, Owen and Avalyn. It was the big brother play date. Owen and Carter did a lot of talking about how to be good big brothers. I think Carter was actually taking more tips from Owen.

Buds.
When I pulled up at the Hostetter's house Carter started saying, "Ow, Ow, Ow!" and pointing to the house. He couldn't get out of the car fast enough. He was so excited to play with Owen. The boys did a great job of ignoring the little sisters while they played.

Girls.
Did you ever think SJ could look like a giant?? Sarah Jane didn't know what to make of the whole situation, but I know the girls will be trouble in a few more months. I can just imagine all the crawling trouble they will find together.

Sweet Baby Girl. Avalyn sure is a sweet baby. I just can't believe all the hair.

Owen you sure are a great Big Brother.

3 remarks:

Grandma said...

These pictures are so sweet. I can't decide which one I like best.
Avalyn is such a beautiful baby. It certainly is funny to see Sarah Jane looking so big. Carter and Owen look like best buds! Owen sure loves his little sister, that last picture should be in a magazine.

KK said...

What great pics!!! What beautiful kids!!!

Jena said...

Great picts...I hope mine turned out as good as yours!Won't it be such fun to watch our kids grow up together! Thanks again for the visit...we had such a fun time...as always!