Stickers

Wednesday, February 20

This morning we went to the doctor. Hannah Grace has had a temperature of 103 for the past 3 days, which is part of the reason I have been missing from the blog world. Sarah Jane had to get a shot and Carter just came along for the ride. After a great doctor visit with no tears. We were off to the the Grocery store. As usual the kids stopped at the deli for a fresh slice of cheese and at the bakery for a fresh cookie.
We got home and I needed to unload and put away the food. So I got out the craft box and put SJ on her exercise mat. The kids were great. They were coloring, gluing, cutting, and sticking stickers all over the different mediums. Although every few minutes Hannah would go "check on" Sarah Janie. After I got all the food in the freezer and refrigerator I went to check on SJ. This is how I found her. Smiling with stickers everywhere. Hannah said that SJ was pretending to be a doctor with the sticker on her head.

4 remarks:

Claremont First Ward said...

She just looks ssssssoooooooooo happy! :)

Grandma said...

I looked at that picture and burst out laughing. What a fun time of life this is for you!

Jen said...

How cute!!! I have in my archives a similar picture of Trey (about the same age) laying on the same play mat, with the biggest smile, like SJ, and marker drawn all over him!!!!

KK said...

LOL! SJ looks so happy! What a great pic for a funny memory!