
As most of you know Hannah Grace has been a little unbearable lately. She cries and whines non-stop, won't sleep through the night, and doesn't want to sleep in her room ever. So last night I attempted to leave the gate down to keep her from tears and found her in the hall way this morning. As much as I want to ship her off to boot camp right now she is pretty cute.

This photo is of Hannah and Carter's babies. Hannah put them down for a nap while we were eating dinner tonight. I should have taken a photo of the kids taking a bath and washing the babies, but I didn't think of it. I am trying to train them to be good helpers with the new baby. We will see?

Hannah is such a BIG girl with her new "diamond" hair clip. She thinks she is HOT stuff. The other photo is just a cute photo of Hannah helping Daddy cook dinner. Thanks to Grandma Turk for the cute dress!!
0 remarks:
Post a Comment