Every Saturday Jeff, Brian and Carter get up at 6:30am and drive about 30 minutes to get the "best haircut" ever. It really is a fun tradition for the men. Carter has yet to get an actual haircut there, but he truly enjoys the Saturday morning conversations at the Barber Shop or maybe it's just the time spent with his Dad.
Anyway, I think the Barber Shop thing is rather crazy!! Anytime I need a haircut I call up, make an appointment, arrive on time (as long as the kids are cooperating that day) and they cut my hair as soon as I arrive. That is NOT how it works at the Barber. Last time the boys went they got there a few minutes before the doors opened at 7am and there were already 5 gentlemen in line. Amazed by the line Jeff asked "What time did you get here to be first in line?" The man replied, "6:15am". So this man waited 45 minutes to be first. Do you think that the wait was worth it? I would like to know how long you have to wait if you are second? I think I would rather the few extra moments of sleep then the status of "first in line". Moreover, I think it is so fun that the men/boy have started this tradition and I truly hope it is one that continues until Carter leaves for college.
Thank you Grandma for the new shirt!! Looks great!!
4 years ago

1 remarks:
Every Saturday? Wow - that's a tradidion! I may be the tradition queen, but that's not one in our family yet!
Post a Comment