Sleepy

Wednesday, July 11

I think about blogging everyday, but lately I am SO TIRED!!! I feel like I am on some type of drug. All I want to do is sleep. I guess it is just because I'm in the last stages of pregnancy?!? Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know I will do my best, but lately any "blogging time" is taken with an extra cat nap.

2 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good trip! I would be exhausted living your life without being pregnant...it's about time you take some time to sleep! :-)
I'll call you to set up a dinner date after we get back from the beach.
~Jena

Jen said...

I completely remember those needing to nap days!!! Enjoy those days and moments when you can!! I also know what you mean by wanting to blog and knowing your family and friends are looking for new entries, but you're just too tired and busy! Enjoy the naps and the rest of this beautiful pregnancy!