Today I took the kids to the Hands-on House in Lancaster, PA. It was very busy!! Although we had a great time at this learning zone. Hannah worked in a machine shop, milked a cow, learned about germs, and worked in a local grocery store. Carter had lots of fun finding new uses for all the hands-on things. He was throwing the apples in the grocery store, eating machine parts, but his favorite was driving the giant tractor.
After our fun time playing and exploring the museum we sat in the grass and ate the picnic lunch that I had packed. As soon as Hannah ate her last gummy it started to rain. Perfect timing. We loaded in the car and drove home for naps.
4 years ago

1 remarks:
Hands on House is one of our favorite places to go! I've had a membership for many years; unfortunately, it just ran out. We have so many great memories there and lots of great pics!!! Hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment