Brian came home last night at about 10pm from a long day of traveling. He brought us each a gift.
Hannah wanted to wait for Daddy to get home so she opened her gift last night and found this penguin backpack. As soon as she saw it she said "I can take this to school". Shortly after opening her gift Hannah went to bed with her new bag. She woke up at about 4am and called to tell me she was awake. I went to her room and she was standing at the door with her book bag packed, on, and blanket in her hand. It gave me an early morning chuckle, but I put her back to bed and told her that we would play in the morning.
JACK is the friendliest front loader the Island has ever seen. Jack loves his job so much and is so eager to please that he often takes on tasks too big for him. He sometimes has to be reminded of the quarry motto, "safety first." Carter opened his gift this morning and hasn't let it go since. He even took his nap with his 'truck.'
I saved the best for last!! Here is my new tea/cocoa mug. I just love it!!
I saved the best for last!! Here is my new tea/cocoa mug. I just love it!! Thanks Babe!

0 remarks:
Post a Comment