Today we drove down to the Capital to meet Brian for lunch. The kids love to go down and meet Daddy. Hannah wouldn't get out of the car until Daddy came to get her. She is such a little mommy. Before we left the house she took a shower with her baby and then she had to get the baby ready, which usually means that she brings everything to me and asks for help.
After we were all ready Hannah loaded her baby in the infant carrier car seat and carried her out to the car. We had to take baby everywhere today.
Brian decided to take us to Digs Burgers for lunch. It was REALLY REALLY good. The food was great and seeing Brian was even better.

I know I am starting to get a little on the emotional side again (thanks to hormones), but lately I am just so grateful to have such a devoted husband. As many of you know we are going through another big change and Brian is really putting us first. I just can't believe how much Brian and I have grown since we were first married. Besides gaining a couple of extra
pounds. wink. wink. We are just so in love with
each other and we love our family. Last night we watched this really strange movie and had a blast just hanging out and laughing. It is a dream to spend everyday with not only the man I love, but a great friend too!!

Carter decided that he wanted to buy lunch, BUT his Baby of America Visa was declined so he decided to dig into Daddy's wallet. Thanks for lunch, Dad!

Back to Work

It was a windy day in Harrisburg. I was really
afraid that my dress was going to blow up over my head, but Hannah sure made it look stylish. I think she looks like she is modeling in some photo shoot. We love you Hannah!

"Dad, are we there yet?? This is a lot of stairs for a little man!"

Hannah Grace
0 remarks:
Post a Comment