Pottery Painting

Friday, March 23





Today was a very dark and rainy day!! We played in the playroom most of the day. Then, at about 5pm Brian, myself and the kids went to Toys on the Square to pick up the pottery Hannah and I painted last week with Grammy. The photos above are just a few pictures I took. The entire pottery album is below if you wish to click on it and watch the pottery show. I must tell you that Grammy wanted to add a few more details to her bowls, however, she ran out of time. The store actually closed. Although I think they still came out very cute!! The kids can't wait to use them. Thanks Grammy!

Pottery Painting

After picking up the pottery we were off to the Coleman's house for a grill out dinner. As usual it was great. The kids had a lot of fun! Hannah and Anna played outside for a while and Carter spent most of the night hanging with Momma. Next week we are going to try and treat the Coleman family to dinner. I think we will do take out. Truth be told I am not as talented as Mrs. Coleman in the kitchen!! Thanks for another wonderful dinner Coleman family. We will get the meat themometer later. The viedo below is from dinner at the Coleman's house a few weeks ago.

0 remarks: