Picture People

Friday, March 2

I love the color of this photo!!
This morning Daddy took Hannah on a date to do our taxes. She had so much fun with her Daddy. She brought home a beautiful picture she made at the accountants office.
We had a crazy day at home. I wasn't feeling very well at all today!! At 3pm we left to get an oil change in my car and then go to the Mall to have Carter's One Year picture. I think they came out great!!
When we got home Poppo was here and ready to play with the kidos. Hannah was so happy to see Poppo!! She ran in the house yelling, " Hi Poppo I love you!" We got take out for dinner and just relaxed, played with the kids and watched the Pens game. I think I see an early bedtime in my VERY near future.

Carter and Hannah play with a ball

Hannah smelling the flower


Carter riding the Radio Flyer rocket



Carter is just too cute sometimes!!

1 remarks:

Kristen Oakes said...

What great pictures! I also liked the one of the Turk-to-be. I really need to go for a photo session soon. By the time we get to David and Autumn's wedding where I wanted to get a beautiful family shot in, Colten will be toothless!