4 years ago
Blast with Grammy
Sunday, March 18
Thursday
We had a very fun morning playing at home. We made a veggie pizza together, which was lots of fun for Hannah!! Brian came home from work early and hung out with Carter while Missy, Nancy and Hannah went to Toys on the Square to paint pottery and shop. We spent HOURS there having a great time!! Hannah made a present for Daddy and loved putting her hands in the paint. Missy made special bowls for each of the kids. I will post the photos after I pick the pottery up. Hannah found a Madame Alexander doll that looks just like mine when I was little. I really wanted to give her my Madame Alexander doll, but I've been unable to find her. So I think Hannah will get the new Madame Alexander doll from mommy. Hannah also picked out a Thomas the Train engine for Carter and a sewing kit for herself. It was a great girls night out!!
Friday
A VERY early morning!! We had to leave the house by 8am to make it to my doctor's appointment for baby Bean. It was a very special day as we heard little Bean's heartbeat for the first time. He/she has a very strong heart!! Everything is going along great!! Next, we went into Lancaster to shop around and have lunch at Cracker Barrel . This is one of Mom's favorite places to eat, but they don't have one out by her in Oregon. As we left lunch we learned that the snow/slush storm had taken over! I slid right off the walk way. So we took our time getting home. When we arrived home Brian was there to greet us. We decided to cook a chicken Parmesan dinner, which came out great. Mom is learning a lot about cooking all sorts of things while she is here. Jon and Amanda joined us for dinner. Then the guys hung out and the girls had some fun watching tv and visiting.
Saturday
Another fun day. We started with a big brunch before going out to the framing gallery to get some of Grammy's artwork framed for the nursery. Later the whole fam went to Lancaster to go to the Amish farm to find some fun little gifts for Missy to take home. We had dinner at Fudrucker's and then came home. Missy, Nancy and Brian stayed up visiting and working on Mom's website. It was a wonderful way to spend the evening.
Today
Grammy got up with the kidos. They love playing with Grammy in the morning. It is nice for me to get a little extra rest every morning! Not to mention it was great bonding time for Grammy and the kids. After Brian and I got up we loaded the car and took Mom to the airport. We are really going to miss her. She is such a wonderful help around the house!! I can't wait for her to come back in 6 months!! I know that we will go out there twice between, but I just love having her here at our home. It is like having a double me in the house. Thanks for everything Mom you sure do help a TON!! I love you lots and can't wait to see you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 remarks:
Post a Comment