Our friend Buddy

Thursday, March 22



We had a GREAT day!! Our day started a little rough because Momma was up with Carter 3 times last night and Hannah woke up early. Although we had a wonderful morning. We got ready and ate breakfast. Then, we headed out to the Post Office. I found out that everyone goes to the Post Office in the morning. We waited in line for about 20-30 minutes. I did meet a really nice old farmer, Roy, who lives in the area. He loved talking to the kids. He has a great grand daughter the same age as Carter. The kids were fabulous and each got a postal sticker from the man behind the counter.


Since we were already out I decided to go and explore our local library. It has a spectacular children's library. They have an entire floor just for the kids. We hung out in the toddler area where they have puzzles and games for the younger children. We really had a nice time until Carter figured out how to escape the toddler area. That was our signal to start heading home.


Brian came home at lunch time to work from home so I could go get my nails done. Thanks Honey!! It was so wonderful to have some adult time not to mention my nails look great. I decided to go with a color called Romeo and Juliet because it made me think of Brian. I am sure you are all thinking something mushy about now, but the truth is that one of the cigars he enjoys smoking is called a Romeo and Juliet. Moreover, I got home while the kids were still sleeping so I read a little out of my latest book "Potty Training for Dummies" I really like the humor in the book. I have 3 other potty training books that are useful, but I don't enjoy reading them.
When the kids got up from naps Becky and I walked them over to the local park and had a ball playing!! We started back when it suddenly looked like rain.


We had a nice dinner of leftovers. Then, Hannah and I went over to the Coleman's house to visit with Becca and Anna. Anna was a great hostess. As soon as we arrived she was there showing us everything she could find including the baby powder and diaper rash onintments. It was so cute!! Hannah and Anna did a great job playing with eachother. It was funny because occationally one would look out of the corner of their eye and grab at what the other one was holding. Although for the most part they did really well playing together. At one point they climbed up on a chair and were looking out the window together. They look like such buddies.



Photos from the park are below. Please click and enjoy!

0 remarks: