We went to the doctor this morning for blood work and an ultra sound. Everything went GREAT! Baby Turk did a great job!! Baby Turk has adopted the nickname Bean due to the appearance in his/her first photo. I know that it doesn't look like much, but I tried to label it so you could use your imagination. During the ultra sound you could see the little heart beating away. VERY COOL!
After going to the doctor, Brian, Hannah, Carter and I went out to lunch and walked around the Hershey Outlets. Hannah is such a big girl with her very own stroller that she pushes every where.While walking around the outlets, Brian found some great stuff for work. Hannah got a new pair of Nikes. She now wears a size 7. WOW!
Then, Master Carter got his first pair of real walking shoes!! We are hoping that they will encourage him to walk a little more!!



0 remarks:
Post a Comment