Dadda, we love you

Tuesday, March 20

Our day started out on the rough side!! I was on the phone with the bank and went in the other room to write down the information. As I am getting off the phone I walk back into our family room to find Hannah and Carter spinning around with a bag of shredded cheese. Needless to say we spent a good part of the morning cleaning up our mess. I'm not sure that Hannah was too upset because she had a lot of fun cleaning with Momma's vacuum.

After lunch and naps we went out to pick up my dress for David and Autumn's wedding. On our way home we decided to meet Brian for dinner at Olive Garden. Knock on Wood. The kids were GREAT!! They were so quiet Brian had a hard time finding our table.

We had a FUN family night and the kids LOVED hearing Dadda read them a bedtime story. They are reading The Little Red Hen, which is one of my favorites.

0 remarks: