Another Snowy Day

Wednesday, March 7

We woke up this morning to lots of fresh snow. We were all happy to be able to enjoy the snow without all the ice that has come with it the past couple of times.

I got a really nice surprise from Brian this morning!! He decided to take my car in this morning to get the oil changed. I made the appointment for 8am. At the time it was a great idea, but the more I think about it I'm not sure how it would of worked getting the kids dressed, fed and suited for the weather. I am not sure it would have been possible without Brian?! Thank you Honey!!

While we waited for Brian to return with the car so we could go to the gym... the BAD news flashed on the screen!! Our school district was closed. I am sure you are asking yourself why would we care.. our kids don't go to school, but the truth is that my gym does NOT provide child care when school is delayed or closed!! BUMMER!! I went yesterday and did 3 miles and felt AWESOME!! Not to mention I got on the scale and I've lost 7 pounds.

So after breakfast, playing, lunch, it is now nap time!! So I better go get some things accomplished! I CANNOT wait for my mom to get here!! I miss her so very much and I wish she lived just a little closer!! Now that we are having another baby at the end of the year she has no choice but to come here at least twice this year?!



Anyway kids are doing great. Carter has survived the flower eating and is climbing the stairs when ever he finds the gate open. Believe me he really checks!! He will shake that gate until he loses interest.






Hannah is still the boss in the family. She is one little girl that knows what she want, when she wants it and how she is going to get it. Although she is very respectful and very loving!! This morning she read book after book to Carter and Mommy. Every time Carter tried to grab the page Hannah would say, "no no touch Carter. I read book. You have turn next."


Needless to say in the end the sure love each other a TON!!

0 remarks: