I DID IT!!!

Wednesday, March 14





We had another wonderful day!! We played at home, went to Jo Ann Fabrics, and played at the park for a while! Hannah and Carter had a really good day!!

When Brian got home we went out to dinner and Brian had an entire glass mug handle in the bottom of his beer?! YIKES! Hannah had so much fun sharing a salad with Grammy. Hannah is really having fun with Grammy!!

Now, my HUGE accomplishment is that I made my first two items on the NEW sewing machine!! I made a sleeper, which is the first photo and a shirt, which is the second photo. I had a great time making them!! Next is a sun dress for Hannah. I will post a photo when it is complete!!

Below my mom tries to cook in style. She wore that apron until bed time.


2 remarks:

Grandma said...

The baby doll outfits are adorable! Hannah will have the best dressed dolls in town.

Kristen Oakes said...

I cannot get over how much you and your mother look alike!!!

Congratulations on the sewing machine thing. Now I know who else to call when Colten needs a costume for school and my mother starts complaining about it!

After you master all the dolls' clothes, you'll have to start stockpiling for barbie dolls. That will be a nice challenge, since they are so tiny.