I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and well. I have just been super busy. As you know I am on MOPS Steering Team so I've had to write an article and work on my other duties. We have gone to a few birthday parties. Brian is working like a mad man these days and did I mention I am still trying to keep up with all the household stuff. As if I wasn't busy enough I am also doing visual merchandising for GAP and the holiday line just arrived.Anyway Friday Brian surprised me and took me on a 6 hour date. We had so much fun!! We went shopping and out to a nice dinner. It was a perfect night. We needed a little time away. Thanks Honey.
Well I must go and update the other blogs, pay some bills, do the laundry, get ready for company, and lay on the couch and enjoy Sunday football with Brian. I promise I will post photos soon.
Well I must go and update the other blogs, pay some bills, do the laundry, get ready for company, and lay on the couch and enjoy Sunday football with Brian. I promise I will post photos soon.

1 remarks:
Thanks for the update! You are a busy, busy girl!
Post a Comment